- Sarah CollinsAsked on January 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Can you please tell us what type of mobile platform are involved ?
- sarahcollinsAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 06:31 AM
Hi - have tested on Samsung S2 and Iphones and it doesn't work on either.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 06:54 AM
What does it displays when you viewed your FB page to iPhone? Does it says "page was not found error"? I think this is a common issue on FB page when viewed on mobile devices. Check this related article for more info: http://blog.jeromeparadis.com/2007/09/10/Facebook-Developer-how-to-solve-the-quotPage-requested-not-foundquot/
Also, if you are using Static HTML Iframe App, there's an available short URL on the upper right side on the Stic HTML app when you are on edit mode. Can you try that for your mobile? I think that would help. Check this screen:
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- sarahcollinsAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 07:34 AM
Hi - That seems to have worked. Many thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Glad it helps. Cheers!