- davidgoebelstateAsked on January 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I am using Zapier to push JotForm submissions to Trello and they now support due dates. What I would like to do is take a date field (or submission date) from the form and add 3 days to it. That field would then be added to the Trello card as the due date. Is there anyway to do that?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 01:50 PM
That might be possible using your form source code and apply custom script that adds "3 days" on the "selected date field" when the form is submitted. If you are willing to use your form source code, maybe we can provide you the script needed to achieved this function.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:09 PM
Totally, lets do this! Just let me know what I need to do.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:17 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply.
We'll get back to you with the solution later today. This may take a while since we need to analyze first how it can be integrated on date fields. One more question, is your form already integrated to trello? It would be good if the form is already finalized and no further changes should be made on the JotForm Builder since we are using source code here.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:23 PM
Actually, this is just a test form. I was hoping that I could replicate your changes here and use them on the live form Also, while the live form is pretty while finalized it does change from time to time. So I still need to be able to edit the form down the road if needed.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 04:36 PM
Ok, never mind. I was able to simply add the additional time directly wihtin the Zapier interface! Very cool stuff.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 04:39 PM
That is good then. =) Indeed sometimes the solution is just within reach.
Don't hesitate to contact us again anytime should you have other inquiry.