- nisha_783Asked on January 18, 2013 at 02:50 AM
I selected the order form 30171412187446. Followed the instructions and added to my facebook page. I can view the order form; when I click the preview button; however, other people cannot view the form. I checked with all the browsers.
Thanks and Regards,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 02:57 AM
Non-Fans can see your form. Fans cannot. The problem is related your non-fans and fans content settings, please open the app again and edit your settings. Change it to open in Public of reverse your option not to show the form to non fans and show the form to fans.
- nisha_783Answered on January 18, 2013 at 03:03 AM
Thanks for the quick response, however can you tell me in detail what am I suppose to change. How do I change the settings so that everyone can view the form.
However, Contact us form is visible to everyone so I want similar setting for the Order form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 03:13 AM
Example Public Form in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katipunandepot/app_190322544333196
1. Click the Tab
2. Edit Public Content
3. Add the codes
- nisha_783Answered on January 18, 2013 at 03:19 AM
Thanks I got.
Thanks once agin.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 03:20 AM
You are welcome. Cheers!