- despinAsked on January 19, 2013 at 02:50 AM
Is it possible to put a text box on a form the user can put text in and can choose bold, italic, undertline, text color, align, etc.?
Same input box as in screen image.
I need this very much!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 03:02 AM
You can't format a prepopulated text on a textarea via URL parameter but prepopulating fields is really possible.
You can also use default values if you like. Example:
- WtfuckAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I Think he want's an html text box like your forum
to make some bold and align to the right change the font
I think it's a good idea !
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM
@despin & Wtfuck
Just within the last several hours, a ticket was submitted requesting such a feature but it's unlikely to be implemented due to the possibility of code injection. Nevertheless, your request is duly noted.
- WtfuckAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Hum i'm understanding the situation
But why you can make this on the forum ? if you can secure the forum, I'm sure you can do with form
Thx for your quick response
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 01:07 PM
That's a good question. Perhaps my colleagues can shed some light on this until a developer can provide an explanation.
- despinAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 03:44 PM
That would be great. I think a lot of people will use that feature to highlight soms text in their submission.
I also requested a feature to have a submission limit and you have succesfull implemented that. Thanks
- despinAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Please keep an eye on the response from Jotform Support please. Everone can use this and as Wtfuck says on the forum this works, so the implementation is a few steps away!!!