- sebstarAsked on January 19, 2013 at 01:25 PM
my team is working on consolidating old print version of an application. I have created a jotform version, would like to print it and send it to my team to compare with the other versions. How do I print it?
- moonzkieAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 01:42 PM
There are several ways to print your JotForm forms:
1) Using the "Create PDF Form" option, here's how:
Go to your My Forms page
Select Create PDF Form
2) Adding a Print button on your form then click it when you are in preview mode.
3) Using your web browser's built-in print function - preview your form and press Ctrl+P or right click on any portion of the webpage, then select Print. Consult your web browser's documentation for instructions to print as it differs from browser to browser.
Hope this helps. Thank you.