- jklupfelAsked on January 19, 2013 at 07:08 PM
I had a form set up that was integrated with zoho (Woods Waiver). Some fields (birthday) did not connect into zoho.
You made some changes, that integrated the birthday field, but now some other IMPORTANT fields are not transferring over to zoho. the fields that are not transferring over are "consent given" and both email opt out fields.
This is not acceptable.
I am using these forms daily and now I have I don't know how many submissions with missing information.....
I would very much appreciate it if you can adress this asap.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 08:43 PM
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences caused. We'd suggest to re-integrate your form to Zoho. Please,
1. Remove the Zoho Integration
2. Clear your browser's cache or press Ctrl + F5 keys on your keyboard
3. Re-integrate your form to Zoho.
Please get back to us if this doesn't help so we can help you further.