- HelenAsked on January 19, 2013 at 09:31 PM
Wanting to add a text box on my payment for that will be recognized by Stripe and reduce the payment total by the approiate coupon code amount.
Can it be done?
- HelenAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 09:33 PM
Just seen all the other answers about this - So no need to reply
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Yes, unfortunately, we currently don't have this feature . But I am forwarding your request to our feature request list
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM
You may now offer discounts for your products by creating coupon codes via JotForm's payment wizard.
1. Open the form on edit-mode
2. Select the form's payment control
3. Click the wizard button found at the upper right corner of the field
4. Navigate through the wizard until you are at the Coupons page
5. Add as many coupon codes as you wish
Hope you find this information useful. Please notify us if you have questions or if you require assistance regarding this topic.