- Alina11Asked on March 09, 2011 at 05:46 PM
What happened with the advanced button under sharing where you were able to select whether you want a code in iFrame, etc?? I used to be able to select this, but no longer?Page URL:
- louc4uAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 08:58 PM
Click set up and share, embed form and choose how you wanna share your form.
- Alina11Answered on March 10, 2011 at 11:26 PMI don't have the option to chose how I want to share my form anymore. Once I click on setup & share the pop up window with the code prompts me to "copy the code to share in email or on website". There used to be a link on the pop up window giving the option to insert as iFrame where width & height were able to be changed, also entire code was available for copy and paste along with other options. I don't see those options anymore. Can someone look into my account? It basically gives me the form URL only. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 12:16 PM
There have been a major change in Jotform user interface recently. In order to get further information about it, you can visit this blog post. To answer your question,
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
Then you will get a view as below:
When you click on "iFrame" button you will see the code which you can use in order to embed your form in an iFrame within your page. Like below:
In case of further assistance is required please let me know.