- bornAsked on January 21, 2013 at 04:21 PM
Got a little issue with the Thank You message.
Got a little email form, just one field and a submit button. When a user submits you don't see the short thank you message because it moves up the entire webpage up to the top, and you have to scroll back down to see the Thank You mgs.
Any ideas what to do?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 04:27 PM
Can you please share with us the URL where the form is embedded so we can test further and advice?
- bornAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 04:31 PM
http://bornshorts.com/ bottom of page
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 05:09 PM
Please remove the following event code from your iFrame embed code, then check it again.
- bornAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 05:14 PM
As always a 24/7 super service!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 05:16 PM
Thank you very much for using our service :)