- Damien DAsked on January 22, 2013 at 03:34 AM
We are a legitimate small business in France, collecting leads thanks to Jotform. We use Jotform since 2011.
As of today, our account is suspended, suspected of phishing.
Jotform is the sole form system we use on our websistes and emails to collect data, which basically means our CPC campains and emailing are blocked, my sales people are blocked too.
Could you please reactivate our account? I'll see that the prototype form is deleted, and that no other form can be thought as a violation of termes of use.
- biwellAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 04:17 AM
Please, can anyone help?
I've sent an email to support, but don't have received an answer yet. Does Jotform has a phone number or Skype or something?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 04:30 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- biwellAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 04:42 AM
Thank you very much Idarktech !
I will check and delete any suspicious form.
Thank you so much for your answer !!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 04:43 AM
Your welcome. Feel free to let us know if you have any other JotForm related questions. We'd be happy to assist you here.