- michaelwindAsked on January 22, 2013 at 08:39 AM
Habe ein Formular "Kursanmeldung" erstellt. Problem bei e-mail Benachrichtigung; Kunde (reply to e-mail) bekommt KEINE Benachrichtigung. Benachrichtigungen wurden wie folgt eingerichtet: 1. Absendername: Feld (Auswahl Kurs) 2. Absender e-mail: (email@example.com) 3. Reply to e-mail: Feld e-mailadress) Hier liegt der Fehler!!! 4. Empfänger e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - wird korrekt verschickt. Habe nach 20 Versuchen nur 1 Erfolg! Bitte um Hilfe. Mein User Name: michaelwind (Formular Kursanmeldung) Danke PS: dieses Formular wurde auf meiner hompage noch nicht veröffentlicht, da es ja nicht funktioniert.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Your email address isn't on the bounce list so there should be something that's blocked on your email service provider side. Have you tried checking your mail spam folder? Can you check if my test submissions created just now went through? The mail logs indicates that the submissions was deliveredy to your email address successfully, I'd suggest to review everything on your side.
Here's the logs:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[22/Jan/2013:10:13:38 -0500] AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com - MessageID:0000013c62d25a01-d442c732-e1f9-4bd7-9a7e-948c74d287dd-000000 - RequestId:4c5b8160-64a6-11e2-b630-e5f987076fed
We'd also suggest to check the following article as it may help prevent this cases. How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Thank you for your support.
After many e-mails to provider, we found out, that SPF is missed and should be activated from your side. Could you arrange to upgrade this??
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 01:00 PM
It might have something to do with the SENDER EMAIL in your notification. It's probably causing an issue with your provider as the e-mail message actually came from our servers, and not from the address specified by the user.
Try changing the notification's sender address to firstname.lastname@example.org, then set the user-submitted e-mail as the Reply-To E-mail.
Let us know.
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 01:14 PM
Thx, I also used to to this 40x!! No succeed. This server has SPF. Reply to email: it don't work sry. Email michael.windbichler@.... is ok I can receive, but this server has no SPF. I NEED A SOLUTION!!! PLS HELP.
i don't know whatelse to do. I have been trying to find a solution for hours!!!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 01:42 PM
I have tested the notifications in our side and all seems to be working properly.
I made a clone of your form and added your e-mail to the notification on the form.
I submitted a test and received the notification right away!
Here is a video of my results:
Did you receive the e-mail? If not, please follow the instructions on this guide and let us know if we can further assist you!
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Hallo, I hav got your receipt^^. Why can you and I don't????^^^
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 01:54 PM
I have been looking to the video, this information is great^^. You have the same address in the "empfänger-e-mail and the reply email, that has to work^^. But customer has not possibility to fill in the "empfänger-e-mail"!!! Does it work, without doing this?? Only michael..... and finish.???
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 02:10 PM
Here is the clone of your form in case you wish to test it:
You can also clone it and use it as your own if you wish.
Let me know how it works!
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 04:58 PM
hi, have cloned, modificated, but didn't work. Pls. try it with different mail-addresses, too. Thats my problem.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 05:27 PM
Can you share the URL of the clone that does not work?
Also, please share the e-mail address that does not receive the notifications.
We'll be glad to assist you!
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 06:02 PM
fact is all have been trying, the formular kursanmeldung,formularPre-Registration Form - WIT Sports Campus WAR on Weight Programme
this was the clone,don`t send Email to Reply Emails
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 06:39 PM
I have run a couple of tests to see if there is an issue on our side. I was not able to find any problem.
I tested autoresponders and notifications with different addresses and all are working fine.
Here is the test of your form with different e-mail addresses:
Here is something that may be causing the problem with your users not receiving autoresponses.
Please follow the instructions on our guides:
Notifications - Let you know when there is a new submission:
Autoresponder - Repplies to the user after submission:
I hope this helps!
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 07:29 PM
I have the same problem with the autoresponder. is spf problem !!I i tried everything :(((((((
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 07:35 PM
my provider says autoresponder is 100% spf problem !!!!!!!!!!
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 07:39 PM
but i need autoreponder for confirmation
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 07:51 PM
without spf filter provider it functioned
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 08:29 PM
I have tested 3 of your forms. All the autoresponders work.
Here is a video of my e-mail autoresponder. You can find the notifications on your e-mail and in your account.
The other forms in your account DO NOT have an autoresponder. Please ADD Autoresponders to your forms if you need them.
I hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 08:30 PM
BTW, Which of your forms do you need help with?
What form are you testing on?
- michaelwindAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 08:50 PM
have send kursanmeldung gmx adresse is ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first success (mail is Spamfilter) but ok
have send kursanmeldung utanet.at spf filter blocked - no mail (is curious)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 09:46 PM
Like what my colleagues have previously stated, your form and emails are setup correctly. Also, I'm not quite sure with SPF you've mentioned since we do not blocked any email addresses here. Maybe you mean your email is bounced back due to mail server failures or some settings that wasn't configure correctly? Can you post here the specific email address that are not receiving any email notifications so we can check it on the bounce list?
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
- michael windbichlerAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 06:25 AMHi, the next Problem ;-(( with the form "Kundenformular" we changed to '"autoresponder", now I get no mails ;-((((((((((((((( the customer gets now mails. I hope we can find the solution. Thx
- michaelwindAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 06:56 AM
Eureka!!! Solution found!!! Autoresponder + Notification íssued. I got the mail due to notification. Now it works. The leaving problem still open "SPF"; Provider had to deactive SPF on email@example.com; in this case email goes through. Provider means, that SPF Problem is on your side, because it don't leave correctly from you. Thx
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 09:06 AM
1) Make sure that all ofyour form's email alerts (on each form) should be set this way
-SENDER EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENDER NAME :set it up to a field from your form where the user enters her name (usually the"Name" field -or similar)
Otherwise, if you leave this field just showing "Please Select" , it will make email servers to reject messages coming from our servers as they are taken as SPAM,having the recipient's address to end up into our bounce list. So please, make sure this is properly set up
In addition to this, you may whitelist our domain name, if the issue still persists:
Since we use Amazon SESsending method for email@example.com sender.
2) IF you do not want our email address firstname.lastname@example.org being setup as theSender E-mail , into your email notification, then you should whitelist our Jotmail IP addresses into your email server (or ask for it to your email service provider)
3) When testing email notification using the Test Email button
Please have in mind that this button will ONLY send emails to the email address that was setup into your Jotform account (the Primary email address), but that doesn't mean the email alerts are not working.
Simply open your form on "live mode" (click on "Preview") , fill out the form and submit it
You should get the notifcation on the specified email address
- michaelwindAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 09:28 AM
Hi thx for all, now I hope the last problem is, that the email shows no € (Euro) and no ä,ü,ö. Pls help. 'Thx
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM
We would appreciate if you could open a new thread for the new problem. It would also be helpful if you could provide the form URL in which the problem occurs.
Thanks for your understanding.