- Paweł SmolińskiAsked on January 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM
We are getting following error message "v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^". It was working some time ago as this form is present for long time.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Can you please try re-embedding the form using its iframe code?(use this guide)
Try also changing the sub-domain used when you embed. Use "www" instead of "form".
Please update us if the issue persist.
- Paweł SmolińskiAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 06:18 AM
Tried different options and when switched JS embeed into https://secure. it started working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 06:22 AM
That can be fixed by simply re-saving your form in our form builder.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 06:24 AM
I just did that for your convenience. Your form should now works fine: http://www.onepagecrm.com/feedback.html.
If the same issue will happen again, do the above solution.