- GlenbowMuseumAsked on January 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I have a form (Photographic Order Confirmation) with 3 seperate email notifications configured. I've been asked to make a change to one of them, however it will not load. I can load the first one in the list, and the third one in the list without issue. I previously had a an option on the bottom right of this site for online-support/chat. He suggested I clear my browser cache. I've done that, and now I can't load the email notification (still) and I no longer have that chat button!
I need to be able to edit my email notifcations and cannot.... all it ever does is sit and spin... (somewhat like a Mac). This particular email notification is the second one in the list and it is called "Autoresponder 1".
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I have just cleared your form caches, can you please try again. Let us know if it still give you the same problem.
- GlenbowMuseumAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Can't tell... now my "email settings" button doesn't seem to do anything at all........... so I can't even get to the point where it failed previously. I have already gone to another PC to complete the edit I needed.
Could it be an issue with Win 8 / IE 10?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM
It could be an issue with your IE browsers. Please check your IE Compatibility settings, please try this:
1. Go to "Tools"
2. Find and click "Compatability View Settings"
3. Find and select "Display all website in compatibility view".
Please get back to us for results. Also, please try it on a different browser.