- fotograferAsked on January 22, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Can I add a user input quantity and have it added to a total in the Paypal integration?
i.e. User input a number for milage (which is charged for a $1.00 per mile) and have that number added to the additional services they select in the total?
i.e. User chooses 143 miles ($) added to service charges of $395 for a total of $538.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-How-to-setup-a-payment-integration-and-customize-it and navigate to Number 6 for adding quantity to your product list.
- fotograferAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 01:25 PM
that seems to only allow pre-defined quantities, rather than a custom quantity, am I correct?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 01:51 PM
Yes and I am sorry to misunderstood your inquiry. Allowing user input is not possible in our Payment Tools. You will have to "Add Quantity Property" to get that works.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 05:15 AM
We have recently implemented this feature. Can you please test it out and let us know your feedback?