- awong6Asked on January 22, 2013 at 04:03 PM
like this site
- pinoytechAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 06:10 PM
Yes, you can create such condition like that into your form. Please take a look at this demo form that I create. http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30217261625951
This is the condition:
If you like what I did, feel free to cloned the form.
Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance.
- awong6Answered on January 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM
You guys ROCK!!!!! I love jotform and glad I bought the server license :)
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Thank you for you kind words and we really appreciate your feedback. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a great day!
- awong6Answered on February 08, 2013 at 02:03 PM
I tried copying the form, http://126.96.36.199/form/30384957298?.
But the drop down condition didn't work. Any idea why?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 03:38 PM
I did not find any conditions on that form.
Are there any that you would like to add? I'll be glad to assist you!
- awong6Answered on February 19, 2013 at 09:33 PM
I just took your form, http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30217261625951 and foloowed the cloning process.
Shouldn't that take your conditions?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Unfortunately, I was just informed that conditions can not be cloned on licenced JotForm applications.
That means that the conditions would have to be added manually.
I hope that answers your question. and please let me know if you run into any issues.
- awong6Answered on February 21, 2013 at 04:17 AMHi,
Can you send me an article on how setup conditions, My version of jotform
is about a year old.