- c3rbAsked on January 23, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Hello, i started using Jotform again, just a question:
How can hide the white button's white background? Its a form with pages, just see the button on the bottom. Can i have that transparent?
Thnx in advance
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 02:08 PM
Inject this custom CSS codes to your form;
border-top: none !important;
background: transparent !important;
- c3rbAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 02:45 PM
Hello, i did what suggested, but again appears with white background, the back / next buttons.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Apologize, the codes above was updated. Please remove the current injected codes on the form and use the updated one.
- c3rbAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Perfect, thnx for your time!