- liensandcollectionsAsked on January 23, 2013 at 02:49 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 03:08 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You are paying your subscription with us using the payment gateway, Plimus. To change your credit card information, you need to do the following steps:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. If you forgot your password, reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username.
3. Log in to Plimus via this page.
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription.
5. Save the changes to update your account.
If you have further questions, please do let us know.
- techtriadincAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 08:12 AM
Plimus seems to have been taken over by BlueSnap and there's no references to Jotform or any sort of login I can make work. Plimus' support page gives a 404 although their login page is there. However, they don't recognize my username or pass and refuse to send a "forgot pass" claiming my username is wrong (they sent my username, I used it) and my email is wrong and I've tried every combination.
If you're going to use this service, customers need a CLEAR "how to pay your bill" or "upgrade" support topic. Please update your support to show us step by step how we pay the bill, edit our credit card info, log into our payment account, etc. Your service is too good to have low-quality billing.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Sorry for not being able to update these guides. There is now an easier method for updating your credit card details.
Please refer to my response on the private thread you have opened for this topic.
- Mary Ann PelzAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I was told that Plimus has taken over the account for FreeRide Games, is this true?
If it is I would like to know how to reactive my acct. with a new crdit card number.
I love the games I used to play on FreeRide Games.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I was not able to find an account with such name. You can always open a new account and then re-upgrade using our pricing page