- ctphotoAsked on January 23, 2013 at 03:40 PM
Any way to do this yet? I have to duplicate a section of my form 10 times.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 04:21 PM
If what you want to accomplish is to duplicate multiple fields at once, let me tell you this is not possible as of yet.
However, I am opening a ticket with your request
- ctphotoAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 04:26 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 25, 2013 at 05:00 AM
It is possible to duplicate questions but it is not possible to duplicate multiple questions or sections at once.
To duplicate a single question, right click on a question and click on Duplicate.
- teamworkAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 04:30 AM
I also have to duplicate one section about 30 times and duplicating each field and rearranging it will take ages :(
- brandimaxAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 05:21 PM
what about in the source code?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 05:46 PM
This feature request is marked as nice to do and assigned to one of our Developers, so we will see it implemented at some point.
I am sorry, but you can not copy/paste fields within the source code because of the nature of the form builder, the system will not accept "third party" fields.
We will update the thread as soon as we have any news.
- ERBArmstrongAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 11:00 AM
I have an interest in using the feature also. If possible, please send me a notification if/when this becomes an option.
- AA_CAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 11:11 AM
This would be a very good feature to have.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 01:17 PM
- ERBArmstrongAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 02:46 PMThank you.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 04:19 PM
We would like to add that this is also possible to duplicate static fields now.