- gingerwilliamsAsked on March 10, 2011 at 03:14 PM
I have a very elaborate form that I imported from an old web site. I need to keep the formatting & grouping of the choices, and the jotform builder reformatted it into a long vertical column. Please help!
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 08:03 AM
Can you let me know the ID of the form and also the ID of the form that you imported it from (so that I know how it should look). Once I can compare them I should be able to figure out what happened to the formatting for you.
- gingerwilliamsAnswered on March 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM
I need the form to look like this: http://www.clearlakemovers.com/questionaire_form.htm
and the ID of the form is: http://www.jotform.com/form/10610450172
- gingerwilliamsAnswered on March 14, 2011 at 05:11 PM
I'm getting this: http://www.luckyacewebdesign.com/clearlakemovers
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 01:52 PM
I am not able to recreate the exact styling that you want for your form, however, I have found a workaround that is quite similar to how you want your form to look like.
1 Right-click on the fields that you want to align horizontally. Choose Shrink.
2 Click on the field, click Label Align from the builder toolbar. Choose "Left".
Jotform will automatically occupy the available space with the fields that you shrunk.
Hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 06:08 PM
I forgot to add:
Right click on a shrunken field and choose "Move to a new line" to move it to another line, enabling you to keep only two or three fields per line.
- gingerwilliamsAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 06:35 PM
awesome - thanks very much. I will try that.