- ecoabyssincAsked on March 10, 2011 at 04:09 PM
I embeded the full html of my form into my site and when i go to try it, upon hitting submit, it goes to http://www.jotform.com/submit.php captcha screen.
Anyone know how to solve this?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 04:26 PM
Please give me the URL so I can take a look your site.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 02:24 PM
Can you provide us the ID or the URL of the form?
By default, all submissions go to http://www.jotform.com/submit.php. If you are seeing a captcha image for entry, it may be possible that you are forgetting to input the answer to your captcha.
Hope this helps.
- sdenterprisescorpAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 06:25 PM
Can this part be changed. I'm getting a captcha too? I want to keep visitors on the same page?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 09:56 PM
To prevent this redirection, you can simply remove the captcha on your form. If this problem persists, just let us know of the issue with the form URL / ID.
- safety vestAnswered on October 25, 2016 at 03:20 AM
Really remarkable. Thanks for sharing with us. safety vest
- pandamwAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 01:26 AM
This may be due to a variety of reasons. Can you provide us the ID or the URL of the form? band pass filter