- LindaLoweAsked on January 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Hello, the result emails are very sporatic in showing the form submission information. Sometimes the field will show what you typed in it, and sometimes the fields are showing old forms. I've cleared the cache, redone the forms etc. For example this form...
is not supplying the number put into each of the "magazine" orders. Then it didn't show my name but only certain fields. I'm attaching a screen shot.
Linda LowePage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I suggest you to delete your existing notifications by following this guide: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder and re-create it by following this guide: Receiving Emails on Form Submissions. Doing this will correct everything on your form notifications settings, specially the fields and field variables.
- LindaLoweAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Thank you , I'll give it a try!
- LindaLoweAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 02:54 PM
There's only one, not multiples, should I delete it, and start all over?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 03:24 PM
Yes, you can delete your Email Notification, and then recreate it back. Fresh Email Notification will have all the fields included.
- LindaLoweAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 04:46 PM
okay, thanks, I'll try it in the am