- BrentAsked on January 24, 2013 at 01:27 PM
I created a form and believe I directed the "Send" button to issue an email to my firstname.lastname@example.org email address. The emails are showing in my JotForm inbox, but they don't seem to get sent to my actual email inbox. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I'd appreciate your help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 01:33 PM
That is because your email address is IN our bounce list with the following result and reason(s);
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 recipient rejected'
Please take note of the reason, your mail service provider has rejected the emails coming from Jotform. Please check this guide on how to prevent this from happening again:
I have now removed your email address from the said list so it should be working fine now.
- BrentAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 02:17 PMHi Welvin,
Thanks for your help. I followed the directions to set up a new mail
notification using "firstname.lastname@example.org" instead of
"email@example.com," but the test emails keep going to the latter. Is
there something I can do to correct that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 02:31 PM
Test Email or Test Email button will only send a notification to your primary email address that is associated with your account. We do it this way to avoid abuse of using such feature.
Please make an actual submission to your form if you want to check wether the other recipient of the form receives the notification.
- BrentAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 03:50 PMHi again,
Thanks for your help. I registered with firstname.lastname@example.org, so
it all works great now. One other question. If you go to connectrax.com
and fill out the form, after hitting send, the "thank you" part is way
up at the top of where the form started. If a visitor doesn't know
better, when they hit send, they'll think the screen went blank and will
be confused. Is there a way I can have my page shoot back to the top of
the form to see the "thank you?"
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 04:34 PM
I just sent an test to understand better what is happening. I think you could redirect the Thank You page to the URl of your site.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of page on your site.(it might be http://connectrax.com/ConnecTrax_Pre-Registration.html)