- endcompanyAsked on March 10, 2011 at 08:45 PM
Hi, I'm making a form, but I like that when people submit the form, you could change the thanks, I want to put in Catalan, Castilian or in other languages than English. Can you help me?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 04:24 AM
You can most certainly customize the "Thank You" message to your liking:
1. Open your form for editing and while on the "Setup & Share" tab and click "Thank You" in the toolbar above the form to invoke the Thank You Page Wizard.
2. Select "Thank You Message" and click "Next".
3. Click the work space and edit the text to suit.
4. Click "Finish" and save your changes.
Thanks for asking and please feel free to inquire about any other features. Our team will be glad to assist as best as we can. :)