- SladestyleAsked on March 11, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Sometimes I can get a transparent background with my forms.....and other times I cannot. What triggers whether the background is or can be transparent?
- SladestyleAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 01:01 AM
I should have searched the forums.....found the answer.
- ecoabyssincAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 01:01 AM
i was just about to ask this same question...having the same exact problem.
- SladestyleAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 03:32 AM
Hi ecoabyssinc, if you haven't found the answer yet--in the toolbar at the top select 'background color' and delete the hex# that is in the selection field so it is empty. That should do it.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Hello,To change the background to transparent go to Form Style > Background and type "transparent" to the field where you see in picture below:Then click OK and Save your changes. You will get a transparent form just like:Thank you.