- shaunnaylorAsked on January 26, 2013 at 09:23 AM
Hi Jot form,
I'm building a website which is not published, i have inserted the full page source into the page and it shows up great,
i just want to make sure, that it will be normal for the form not to show the totals, auto complete etc. until i upload onto my server and publish.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
It should work fine even if it is embedded as source code. If they don't work then most probably there's a conflict between the form source code and your existing website scripts. If you can provide a test page where we can view the form, we can help you check it here.
- shaunnaylorAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 10:16 AMfile:///C:/Users/HMD/AppData/Local/Temp/preview/adult-deed-poll.html
Hopefully you can view from here
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Sorry but that's a local file link therefore it can't be viewed online. Please upload it somewhere, like any free hosting sites or to your server so we can check it here. Thank you.
- shaunnaylorAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 11:10 AMhttp://hmdeedpoll.org.uk/adult-deed-poll.html
- moonzkieAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 02:09 PM
Upon checking, there seems to be a conflict with your codes. If you can use the iframe code, this will prevent the script conflict and can process your form correctly upon submission.
Here is a guide on how to get your iFrame embed code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
Please update us, thank you.
- shaunnaylorAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 05:59 PMi've put the iframe code in, but when you click card payment some part of
the form is missing,
I have a nearly exact form used for a junior and it works great with the
full source code, what is the conflict and i'll try to resolve it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 07:51 PM
The problem is likely a conflict between the web page's jQuery scripts and that of the form which are Prototype based. My hunch is that the solution provided in the following video will fix things:
(Be sure to watch it on YouTube in HD)
I've downloaded your page to see how best to apply the said solution.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 08:49 PM
I'm afraid I don't seeem to be making any progress in resolving this. Would you mind sharing the URL of the page containing the other (problem free) form so that we can compare the two? If only a local version of the junior form exists, just place it online as you did with the this form.
- shaunnaylorAnswered on January 27, 2013 at 04:45 AMI have rebuilt the form and it seems to work
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 27, 2013 at 05:37 AM
We're certainly happy to hear that.