- WebSecuritesAsked on March 11, 2011 at 07:46 AM
Nous avons deux formulaires qui bug :
Il y a sur ces deux formulaire un grand espace blanc àpres la fin du formulaire, quel en est la cause ?
Merci de palier à ce problème.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 07:38 AM
You may have set the height of your page that has the form in it to be too tall to fit inside an iframe for that to happen.
Is it possible if you could provide us the URL of the website where the form is being used? I'd like to check out and see.
- WebSecuritesAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Je tiens à présicer également que tout fonctionnez très bien avant ...
Nous n'avons effectué aucune modification sur les deux formulaires. Du jour au lendemain le problème est apparu.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 01:07 AM
I checked the website and saw that this is a browser compatibility issue with your coding.
If you would look at your website in a firefox browser, you will see the whole website's contents are scattered into places. When I looked into the source code, I noticed that there are a lot of messy code inside. each div, span, overlapping each with a similar div that is not necessary. I noticed also hundreds of unnecessary em tags. Although this is not one of the reason what's causing your problem, this is one of the reason what's slowing down the loading of the page. Although in firefox the iframe content looks fine.
Best thing to do here is to clean it up and I believe this will turn out OK.
- WebSecuritesAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 02:16 PMThank you for the interest you have shown us and especially for your help.Unfortunately, Web security phase of experience (see if project works), we do not have the means we pay a Web Designer...Yet, I know very well that we need and that is that annoy me...On learning of language HTML, be aware that the site was carried out by two person having no basis, we therefore found on some site which explains a bit.We cannot learn in-depth language HTML, Web security is at the stage of project, and therefore our agents are all volunteers and so for the moment we are a small team about 15.We have flowing record numbers who arrive to us and therefore must treat them... The complainants are priority.Finally, we do not understand why with Google Chrome, the site works perfectly... and with Mozilla Firefox, we had already noticed that with Firefox it was a disaster.Could you help us be there you please for our site?Thanks in advance and good evening.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 09:18 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to help you with this since it is a problem on your web site's HTML.
You should probably use the IFrame code instead. Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".