- deebuschAsked on January 26, 2013 at 06:59 PM
It is imbedded on my website and I can click the link to have it come up, but then I can't do anything with it. It won't fill out. What did I do wrong?
And, what's a "tag" to tag my question on this page?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 09:10 PM
It seems you have pasted all your questions in a Free HTML Tsxt Field.
This field is not a field that is editable nor does it allow the user to enter any values.
You would need to add fieds that allow users to enter their responses. Here is a guide to help you get familiar with our form fields and how to use them:
Also, here is something that may be of your interest:
Please got hrough the guide and let us know if you need further assistance!
- pinoytechAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 09:13 PM
I've clone your form and made some workaround on it for you to check.
- DeeAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 04:44 PM
Thank you, both of you. I did what you told me and it worked just fine. :-)
Do you know if anyone has made a video of EXACTLY how to do this?
- DeeAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 04:48 PM
PS - I don't want the form to come up directly on the page as happens with iFrame.
- DeeAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Never mind. The 21ST try worked! Wish I could say I new what wasn't working, but I guess I don't care. Thanks for being there! (Hopefully you'll never hear from me again.)