How to pay services?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on January 28, 2013 at 05:41 AM

    Say how I must pay services passing to the requiring payment tariff if my country of residence Ukraine?   Thank you.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 28, 2013 at 07:38 AM

    Hi Den1,

    To upgrade your account, all you need to do is:

    1. Log in to your JotForm account

    2. Under My Form's page, click Account Settings(bottom right side)

    3. Click Upgrade To Premium button and you will be redicted to pricing page

    4. Under pricing page, click Upgrade button and you'll be redirected to this page:;jsessionid=7D2AC807376C98C55A8C3EE440C87246?csid=472289 Please follow the instruction to pay subscription.

    If you need further assistance, do let us know.

    Thank you!