- WebFocusMarketingAsked on January 28, 2013 at 05:46 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 07:45 AM
To delete JotForm logo on submissions, all you need to do is:
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click "Email Alerts" (notification email)
4. Under notification's "Compose Email", just simply click JotForm logo and delete
Hope you find this helpful and informative. If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- WebFocusMarketingAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 01:16 PMHi Pinoytech,
thanks for the prompt replies. However, where is the save button. Can't
- WebFocusMarketingAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:25 AMHi Pinoytech,
So far thanks for your prompt and helpful replies. Got a last question if
not least. If I upgrade to a paid membership account, will the JotForm name
still appear in all outgoing email subject line. Or will I be able to
easily change it to my own chosen subject line? Honestly, I don't intend to
reveal to my client my solution source when it comes to online form
Thanking you in anticipation and God Bless,
- pinoytechAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:29 AM
It's my pleasure Omesh. Even though you upgrade your account the logo will still there.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.