- Therese LivonneAsked on January 28, 2013 at 07:59 AM
I am not recieving any e-mails from my form. I have done the things you ask in the FAQ regarding this and checked the spam folder, but no e-mails.
The forms looks really nice so I really would like to use your service but can you help me with this?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 09:08 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Your form is working fine on our end upon checking. Can you please take a look at this article on how to prevent emails not being received.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- Therese LivonneAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM
It´s working now! Thank you for such amazing service and support!!!! I am so glad I found jotForm!! =D
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM
It's my pleasure assists you Theresa. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- guest_30144263194044Answered on January 28, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I am having the same problem expect my email address settings are correct and have being using the form for the last 6 months, never edited it but today the notifcation emails just stopped coming through and the new submissions are not showing unde the 'submissions' tab but I know people are filling in the form as paytments are coming through.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of your Form for further assistance?
- cdmaflasherAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Same issue here.
It is the with all of my forms. PPL finish the submission and I get notifications from paypal. But it doesnt show anything on jotform nor i receive any email.
Below is one of them.
- guest_30144263194044Answered on January 28, 2013 at 11:53 AM
The link is http://form.jotformpro.com/form/22064933416956
Also I have found 1 of the aprox 6 missing submissions, for some reason it was sent to my jotform user email address which is email@example.com, but on the form the email it should be forwarded too, and which i tell is to forward too is firstname.lastname@example.org. Which is strange so I don't know why it whet their, but I am still missing the other aprox 5.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I've check both of your form and it's working fine on our end. Can you please apply this article in to your form on how to prevent emails not being received.
- cdmaflasherAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 12:15 PMThanks for the quick answer! The problem is the submissions are not even showing here on jot form site.
- landregsearchesAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Hi, yes thanks for the quick answer, but do I access the submissions for my customers that have filled in the form and paid earlier today but I havn't received the submission?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Please take a look at this thread for my response: http://jotform.me/answers/170489-Please-I-need-this-to-be-solved-asap#3