- pkmanAsked on January 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I have been using jotforms for a while with no issue at this domain - tributesbydesign.com - but ever since this morning they are no longer loading for me in any browser. I have a remote third party test them and they are working fine. Could this be a firewall issue? I set my computer as a dmz and still nothing, even with everything wide open. I'm not sure what else to do. Thoughts?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Your form is working fine now our end upon checking. Have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try?
- pkmanAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did try clearing cache and cookies and that didn't resolve the issue. I also tried it on multiple device/laptops at my location, all with the same issue. I had my co-worker in WI test the forms on the site and he said they are working fine. Also, at my location, I turned off the wifi on my phone and the forms loaded fine through data only. Its seeming like my router or isp at this point. Strange that it worked fine last Fri, but now this morning I have the issue...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Please check your router settings. You may have accidentally added jotform domain to your website block list, if this settings were fine then please try contacting your ISP.
Please try to reset your router. This might help too.
- bluefishy310Answered on January 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I'm having the same issue, since this morning.
- pkmanAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Bluefishy, are you by any chance with ATT U-verse?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Hi bluefishy and pkman,
Please consider trying my suggestions above. That might help. Please get back to us for results. Also, try clearing your browsers cache and cookies.
I have whitelisted your IP Addresses, I hope this will help too.
- pkmanAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Welvin, I have tried everything listed above. Even call att uverse and they say they can access the forms on my site fine and there is no problem on our modem/router. I did a factory restore on the router and still the problem exists.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 02:45 PM
It seems there is an erratic behaviour with some of our pages
I am forwarding this to 2nd level
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM
We disabled CloudFlare for jotform.us again now. If the problem continues please let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM
The form here works fine on my end:
If you have problem with a form please make sure to include the URL of it.
- pkmanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Strange indeed. They are still not really loading on my end. But sometimes they do, but I have bullets now next to each line item.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 01:09 PM
I think that could be a browser issue, as I am able to see the form just find on our end
Please clear its cache and try to reload it
- pkmanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:08 PM
Everything appears to be working properly now. Thank You very much!