- lakishaAsked on March 11, 2011 at 01:51 PM
I have placed a Payment tool on my documents, which is PAYPAL, when my customers try to pay, they recieve an error message
The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.
Why is this happening, is it Jotfom or PAYPAL? I can go to my PAYPAL account using the GO TO PAYPAL ACCOUNT button at the bottom of the message.
623 202 8718
- MrJotFormAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 05:31 PM
Can you please let us know which form it is that has your paypal error?
Billy J. Mayberry
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 10:09 PM
I did a little search on this error I found the following post from Paypal community.
In your Paypal account this option can be turned off:
1. Log in to your PayPal Account.
2. Click "Profile" tabe or "Edit Profile" link.
3. Under "Selling Preferences", select "Website Payment Preferences".
4. In the section titled "Encrypted Website Payments" select "Off".
5. Click "Save