- captivaAsked on January 28, 2013 at 03:27 PM
Currently your Zoho integration does not get cloned when I clone a form and that makes for a long tedious process for every landing page I create. As an example, I am having to recreate all the field integrations into Zoho for 10 forms today.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 03:32 PM
Your request has been assigned to one of our developers, it will be implemented as soon as possible,
- captivaAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 03:36 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 08:13 AM
Form integrations are now included when cloning a form you own to your account. Please give it a try and let us know what you think.
We'd appreciate your feedback.
- captivaAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 09:20 AM
Fantastic work Neil! It seems to be working perfectly. I did one quick test and will try some more after I launch some new landing pages. Really appreciate the rapid response to this. You guys are phenomenal!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 09:30 AM
On behalf of Neil, thanks! Incidentally, Neil is one of the members of our newly formed Maintenance Team mentioned in our latest blog post.
Good stuff, Neil!