- MartinAsked on January 28, 2013 at 03:38 PM
v8_build_source.js:43: Error executing file load('../../js/builder/question_properties.js'); // Contains default proper ^
This has come up on my web site book on line page - beechwoodcattery.com.
I am not great with web design and my son would have sorted this but sadly passed away last year. Can you help?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 03:44 PM
I'm able to see your Contact Us form on your website without any problem. Could you please share your form id to let me check it ?
- MartinAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 03:46 PM
All i get is this error message. Not sure what the form id is?
- MartinAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 03:53 PM
Is that what you are looking for?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 05:16 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused. The problem should be fixed by now.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 05:25 PM
This is your form id : 12731708043 and as my collegue stated it's already been fixed.
- MartinAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 06:21 PM
The error message has gone and the form works with chrome but not firefox. Do I need to adjust anything else?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 06:32 PM
It is most probably related to your Firefox cache. Please try to clear it, then re-check the form:
1. Open Firefox -> Tools menu -> click Options.
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- MartinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 03:14 AM
Just tried that and still the same. I have had people saying in the past that they couldnt book from tablets or phones too so not sure if thats the same.
Page one of the form lets you enter details but not move on to page two.
- JotForm SupportEltonChrisAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 03:48 AM
I have visited your form with firefox and was able to replicate the problem you've mentioned. This is most probably caused by a code conflict between the form script and your existing wordpress scripts. I would suggest to try using our Wordpress Plugin to avoid any possible conflicts with the page. Here's a guide: Wordpress Plugin
Update us here if you run into any issues again. Thank you.
- MartinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 03:36 PM
I have done as you say and still have the same problem. Any other solution?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 05:30 PM
I have cleared the cache of that form on our side.
Does the issue continue?
Please let us know and we'll be glad to assist you
- MartinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 05:55 PM
I have tried again and still gets stuck on the first page of the form.
- MartinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Yes on the book on line page. Will check out the video and see if it helps me. Will update later
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 01:40 AM
I think the best way to have it fixed it so re-embed your form using iframe embed code. The problem seems to happen intermittently. Using iframe embed code shouldn't create any conflict with your page so it will solved the problem.
Please give it a try. Thanks!
- MartinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Hi Mike T
Watched the clip and looks so simple but when I try this on Firefox it doesnt' move to next page.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM
How about embedding the form using the iframe method (How to get your Form's Iframe Code) as suggested by my colleague EltonCris? Please try that and let us know results.
- MartinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 04:11 PM
As the form was not mine - it was used from sons account I am not sure how to access this to iframe it. I now have an account but sure how to transfer over.
Hope this makes sense?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Hello Martin. May we know the form ID (the link to the form) and what username would you like the form to be transfered to?
- marty1601Answered on January 31, 2013 at 04:33 AM
Marty1601 and form id is 12731708043
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:49 AM
Sorry, please use this iframe embed code instead. Kindly disregard my first code.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.com/form/12731708043" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1468px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Or, get the code here: http://pastie.org/pastes/5984517/text
- marty1601Answered on January 31, 2013 at 06:12 PM
Just updated and all looks good. Thanks everyone for your help.
I need to change my prices next on the web site so may be back.... very soon
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 01:10 AM
Update us anytime. Our team will be more than happy to help you here.