- jeanAsked on March 11, 2011 at 03:40 PM
When the visitor enters their name and email they are immediately taken to a pdf.
I receive 2 emails. One says there was a Hotel Worksheet Request, the second says New submission: Hotels.
I do not need both emails however, I do need the second one that states Hotels (otherwise I don't know what link they have clicked).
Yesterday, Neil told me to add a "condition" which I did but have since removed it. It seems to work the same with or without the condition.
In addition, once they have accessed the pdf, I want an automatic email to go out to their email address. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 08:30 PM
As of the moment there are two email notification set for your JotForm.
The first notification is the submission and the second notification is Hotel Worksheet Request.
You can delete the first notification by doing the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Email Alerts'
3. From the Email List choose Notification
4. In the lower left corner you will see the button 'Delete Email' and choose 'Ok'
To send out emails once the form is accessed you can use the Autoresponder.
Please visit this link for the instructions on how to set it up.
- jean007Answered on March 11, 2011 at 08:38 PM
Can you tell me where to delete the Hotel Worksheet Request notification? I don't want to delete it - just wondering how to do it so I have a clearer idea for the future.
Thanks so much for the help.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 08:41 PM
The Hotel Worksheet Request notification can be deleted using the same steps.
The name for the Hotel Worksheet Request email alert is Notification 2.
- jean007Answered on March 11, 2011 at 08:50 PM
One more question.
I tried to set up the autoresponder. It works, but when I (or the visitor) receives the "thank you for downloading . . ." email, it has a jotform table at the top. Can I get rid of this?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 09:04 PM
You can change the image in the table by editing the message included in
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Autoresponder
4. Edit the body of the email
- jeanAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 09:04 PM
OK - I got it! Thanks for all your help.