- mattdancsecsAsked on January 28, 2013 at 06:25 PM
I used your template for products. I do not need a payment as it is a gift itme. The images show up doe a second then dissapear.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 07:07 PM
I checked your form and realized you were missing some conditions to hide/show everything if it was filled/empty so I added these new conditions into a cloned version of your form and you can now see that the final version of this form is working.
Please see the demo here http://form.jotform.us/form/30277558168160 and feel free to clone it so that you have it back with a working version.
- mattdancsecsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:42 AMYour version is still not working. Please see the screen shot.
- mattdancsecsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:43 AM
Your link does not show the photos either. Please also guide me on how to clone it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM
My colleague's form seems to be working fine on my end. The bag image displays according to the selected bag on the drop down. Here's how you can clone the form. How to Clone a Form from a Web Page. Just use the form URL posted by my colleague.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- mattdancsecsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM
I just clicked the link. Are there suppose to be images showing? In safari and firefox there are no images. Please advise..
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM1. Click your browser's address bar and when the URL becomes highlighted, hit [Ctrl+C] to copy it. (If the URL does not get highlighted, first hit [Ctrl+A] to select it, then hit [Ctrl+C].)2. Go to the My Forms page and click Create Form:
3. Click Import:
3. Select From a web page, paste the URL into the box and click Continue:
Alternative Method: Via the Form Builder1. Right-click an empty area of the currently loaded form and when the menu pops up, clickNew Form:
2. This window looks different from the one above but the procedure is basically the same:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Can you see the images now?
- mattdancsecsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 01:37 PM
I am not referring to the cloneing of the form page. The link they sent to me... http://form.jotform.us/form/30277558168160 is suppose to have images. There are no images showing which is the original problem. I am using safari and firefox. No images show on the above form.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:01 PM
- mattdancsecsAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 11:06 PM
I just copied your new code. I have checked on three computers using safari and firefox. None of the images show up. Its just the form. At first the images appear but only for a second then its just the fields. Pleae advise asap.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 11:24 PM
That is because your form have Conditional Logic settings to SHOW the images when the options on "Select your bag" is selected. If you do not want it this way, please remove the conditional logic settings on your form, by:
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Setup and Embed"
3. Click "Conditions" and when window appears, Click "Saved Conditions".
4. Find the conditional logic and click "circle" button in red to delete
Let us know if you need assistance. Thanks
- mattdancsecsAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 12:16 AM
I was realy hoping this was it! I made the changes and saved, cleared all my browsers. Brouth up the URL and they appear for a second them dissapear. Please advise...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 02:07 AM
If you will take a look at my colleageu given video: http://screencast.com/t/bRcOuUSq7. You will see how your form works.
If your concern is about the images shouldn't appear for a second, then I think that is because your images is too big. It caches first before it disappear. You can leave it that way or do my suggestions.
- mattdancsecsAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 08:23 AM
Maybe there is a miscommunication. I want the images to show on the form. Please help.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 08:58 AM
I have checked your form and on my side I can see the images just fine.
It seems you have removed the conditions because they now show even without the user choosing from the drop-down menu.
Here is a short video of what it looks like on my end when I open your form.
Note: This is not a clone, but your actual form
It seems it may be a cache issue so I have cleared the cache of your forms on our end. Please let us know if the problem continues!
- mattdancsecsAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 09:20 AM
On my browser it is not showing up. Safari. Please try to refresh on yours and see if the images dissapear.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 09:44 AM
Hi, please try also what I suggested over chat (update the form URL to 'www'). I also cleared your account cache. I can see your updated form on your website http://perfectpromo.net/bags.html .
Please update us when you can.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 09:56 AM
To add to my colleague's comment. Here is a video where I tested your form with two Safari versions:
Can you maybe send us an image of what happens on your side?