- MasalamediaAsked on January 28, 2013 at 08:31 PM
The blue "Hover Text" icon is now floating on its own row below the main toolbar. When trying to access the FORM STYLE tab, the Hover Text button is triggered instead. Have replicated this on two macs (using Chrome and Safari) and a Windows PC (IE 9).
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 08:57 PM
Is this happening only on the form builder ? I just inspected your form itself and I don't see anything wrong on it
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 09:02 PM
This is an issue in the Form Builder.... the form itself seems to be working as expected (although I am not using the Hover Text feature so not sure about that).
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 09:30 PM
I have cleared the form's cache in your account, can you please clear your computers cache in your side?
I am not able to see anything wrong on that form
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 09:41 PM
I'm on a different PC that hasn't ever been to Jotform. I cleared the cache anyway and reset to initial settings; Firefox and Chrome are OK; IE9 continues to put the blue hover text icon in that position. I don't have a mac to test right now, but that's where I initially saw the problem.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 09:49 PM
Our form builder works better in Chrome. At any rate, that hover text is not displaying on the live version of the form even on IE9
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Sorry if I wasn't clear. The issue is in the Form Builder. The form itself seems to be working as expected.
I normally use chrome: the screen shot I sent you earlier was from Mac Chrome and Win Chrome was behaving similarly. Now Chrome seems to be OK although I've done nothing different.
Oh well, just a weird glitch in the system I guess.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Probably clearing the form's cache into your account solved the issue. At any rate , I am very happy to hear the issue has gone
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 08:54 PM
This is happening again... the blue HOVER TEXT icon starts appearing covering the FORM STYLE tab in the Form Builder environment. Very annoying.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 02:54 AM
Thanks for that clarification. I was able to replicate the problem on my end using IE9 when you click on any textarea field specifically. Let me please forward this to our development team for a proper solution.
If you'd like to click on Form Style tab, click on any fields except the text area fields. That should help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 01:15 PM
This bug has been fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.