- ilsmonlineAsked on January 28, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I want people to have the option to buy a t-shirt if they wish. The t-shirt purchase is not mandatory and will only be requested by a few individuals that choose to have a shirt.
I've tried a couple of differnt ways to accomplish this:
1. Set the t-shirt quanitity to zero. It still required the card information to be entered.
2. Added a radio button with conditions for the stripe payment portion to appear only if they've ordered t-shirts.
In testing the form, it will still not allow me to submit the form without submitting credit card information.
Please help me solve this issue.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM
As a follow-up, I've tried to follow the instructions here:
to the letter.
Taking those steps did not resolve my issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:44 PM
You have to click "Required" button to make the field as not required:
With regards to the first product that is selected, that is already forwarded to our developers. They (your users) can always uncheck that so that they won't be ask to enter CC Information.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:07 AM
The Stripe field is already set to Not Required. (I checked that first.)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM
I can see that. That's great! Are you all set now? Let me know if you need something else.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM
When I manually uncheck the product and set it to zero, it still requires me to enter CC information.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Welvin. Thanks. Actually, the field has always been set to not required and I have yet to find any solution.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I will forward this to our level 2 support for further investigation. We will let you know on this thread if there are updates.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Please help! I need a solution to this issue. I've also tried adding page breaks with a submit button at the bottom of each page, and that didn't work either. It's really crucial that I allow people the option to not purchase anything, to mail in their payment or to pay online.
I've also tried listing the Dummy field first. So that it's the dummy box that's automatically checked. That didn't help either.
- moonzkieAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 01:15 PM
I'm truly sorry but we don't have any updates yet. We have already notified our developers about this. We'll keep you posted if there will be any updates regarding this issue. Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:24 PM
We have recently implemented the option you're looking for. It is now possible to submit a form without payment information, granted that there are no products selected by the user.
Would you mind testing it out for us and letting us know if you encounter any issue?
By the way, if the changes are not reflected on your end, kindly try clearing your browser's cache.