- gdcruzAsked on January 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Apologize for the issue. We are actually having a problem with CloudFlare (our security layer provider) in some region especially jotform.us domain where you belong.
To resolve it , please clone your forms, and then embed cloned versions to your web pages. Cloned and new forms will be served from a different domain , so that they should not be affected by the issue.
Also, please try changing the form domain from jotform.us to jotform.com or jotform.net.
Please let us know for results.
- gdcruzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:51 AMThanks I will try that tomorrow.
- gdcruzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 01:02 AMChanging to jotform.com worked without cloning...thanks again,
- pinoytechAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:38 AM
On behalf of my colleauge Welvin, you are quite welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance.
Have a great day!