- hey_arshiAsked on January 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM
It stopped working since yesterday....
I even went back to re-embed the code....
It is not displaying on my site...Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM
We apologize for the issue. Please try re-saving your form in our form builder, this might help. Please let us know results.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Oppss! We are actually having a problem with CloudFlare (our security layer provider) in some region especially jotform.us domain and I can see that you are located on the same area.
To resolve it , please clone your forms, and then embed cloned versions to your web pages. Cloned and new forms will be served from a different domain , so that they should not be affected by the issue.
Please let us know for results.
- soulotheoryAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I am having the same issues with my forms. Particularly the links. Please Help! e.g. jotform.us/form/22156626740149
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM
I have cleared your cache on our side. Is this issue still present?
We apologize. Today , we have a temporary issue in our servers, Please clear your browser cache and try to reload the page. Let us know if any further help is needed