- ErikZamudioAsked on January 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Today seeing my forms...I am experiencing some king of trouble...
So...is that a some king of JOTFORM server error?
I will add a pic:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Is this issue still affecting you?
We apologize as we experienced a temporary problem with our servers earlier. I was due to a very high peak in users and should now be back to normal.
Please let us know if the problem persists.
- ErikZamudioAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Everything work perfect now!
Love this forum!
Have a nice day!
- pkmanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM
My forms are still not loading, even after doing the cloning and .us to .com switch. I'm also getting bullets next to every line item on my forms. But they only load every once in a while. Usually not...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:58 PM
can you please share the URL of your page where the form is embedded?
- pkmanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 01:37 PM
But I have many other forms like this on the site. This is just one example.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:03 PM
We apologize for the inconveniences but they seem to be working on our side. Here is a short video:
Have you cleared the browser cache?
Please try this and let us know if the issue continues
- pkmanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:09 PM
Everythings great now. Thanks!
- EcclesiaHWAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 05:24 PM
I've been experiencing similar problems the last 24+ hours. Here's one of our forms- http://www.jotform.us/EcclesiaHW/Application It takes 3+ minutes to load and then loads with bullet points. It's a multi-page form but will not open or move to the next pages.
Other forms we have are loading a little faster but still have bullet points. I cleared the cache and still am having problems. The screencast link you posted yesterday is not working.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 05:34 PM
According to our Security layer provider, CloudFlare, problem is related with AT&T's DNS servers.
If you're not using AT&T as an ISP, it still may affect your connection if your ISP is working with AT&T.
We suggest you to use Global DNS servers (184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11), Google DNS Servers (18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124) or OpenDNS (126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52).
@CloudFlare : The only issue we have seen with AT&T today is not actually with us (timing out well before it hits our network; appears to be a recursive DNS issue)
We are not completely sure , but you couñd try to bypass router settings by setting custom DNS servers directly in Windows.