- godbiAsked on January 29, 2013 at 02:00 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:39 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
The problem has been escalated to our Development Team, and we hope get it fixed in the nearest time.
In the meantime, you may consider the following workarounds:
1. Use regular non-ssl embed code.
2. Clone your form, and use that cloned form instead. Cloned and new forms on premium accounts are server via 'jotformpro.com' domain, so they should not be affected by the issue.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 08:06 AM
Problem has been solved,