- bangostringsAsked on March 12, 2011 at 04:56 AM
someone places an order and pays for it
you receive notification of receiving a payment
where do you go to see what the order and payment are for?
i've received nbotification of payment and have no idea what the person has ordered
i like to ship same day where permitting
do i receive notifications of the order in email?
sorry first time user
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 07:42 AM
Thank you for creating a new post.
You will be able to see it on your submissions, reports, and thru an email notification.
Form submissions for orders come in two processes.
1. For those who submitted the form but did not place an order
- This type of submission will be able to submit immediately and go straight to a "Thank You" page without directing the person to continue payment. An email notification will be sent right to your email address to inform you that someone filled up and submitted on your form. Including submissions that do not have an actual order.
2. Those who placed an actual order
- This type of submission will be redirected to the payment gateway. The person then will have to fill up his information like paypal account info, or credit card information via the secure gateway. Once successful on submitting payment, the person will be directed back to the "Thank You" page and you will then receive notification. When you open your submissions page or report page, you will be able to see the details of the order information.
What to do to ensure your order form always has an order:
Make the field required. This way the page will not submit unless the person fills up a form
Checking your email notification settings:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this helps.