- stevebargeltAsked on January 29, 2013 at 03:56 PM
As you can see in the screen shot when a user clicks on a radio button the field highlighting makes the text disappear.
How can we fix this or work around it?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Please check your form option font color as it may have the same color with your background
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- stevebargeltAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 05:21 PM
Nope text is white, background it black. You can see that the "I'm a:" inverts properly when the big yellow highlighting thing appears, but the text for the options "Male" and "Female" do not invert properly.
Can I just get rid of the field highlighting yellow0ish background thing?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 06:37 PM
Yes you can disable the field question highlight effects.
1. Click on Setup & Embed
3. Field styles
4. Then disable highlight effects
This should work as I had already tested it using a clone of your form.
Please inform us if you have more inquiry.
- stevebargeltAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Good to know that I can disable the Highlight Effect.
It would be great to have the ability to just change the color of the effect.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM
The only way to change the color of highlight is by injecting custom css into your form, just what you did in to your form now as I've check.
Is there anything we can help you with? Just let us know.