- orestAsked on January 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM
We talked on Twitter, your team advised to clean cache, it didn't help.
So the problem is with this form:
At the third page, please, choose:
- Точно, как в примере (без изменений)
then fill anything is the field below.
On the next page choose:
and try to finish the form. It freezes.
Can you help?
- orestAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM
After some minutes it gives:
- orestAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:25 PM
guys, it is working.
sorry. don't know if you did something or not, but it is OK now.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Hi that's good to hear and thanks for letting us know. We've been doing some cleaning up on our end after the previous problem that caused some residual issues reguarding DNS and CloudFlare issues to happen as per this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/171066-Form-not-loading-on-US-domain-www-jotform-us-ME-TOO which has been fixed so some of these problems that have started suddenly should begin to clear up if it hasn't done so already.
If you continue to see any other issues please let us know immediately.
- orestAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM
It is freezing again! http://screencast.com/t/4WDKioZOe
Without any reasons, we didn't change anything, So probably it is a problem you have metioned.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM
The reason why this is happening is because you have an incorrect DOCTYPE DECLARATION (at the top of the page)<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
Please replace it by this one
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
- orestAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I changed, it didn't help.
Checked in Chrome and in Firefox - same freezing.
And we also use this embedded in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MakeMyTripUkraine/app_190322544333196 and there is the same problem.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Ok, I was able to reproduce the problem, so I have forwarded this to 2nd level
You should receive an update on this thread
- orestAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Thank you. Looking forward
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 02:48 AM
I tested the form and it did not freeze for me:
- orestAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 09:14 AM
Could you please choose the way I mentioned in my first post? It FREEZES. Yes, PayPal is OK, but in all other ways it cannot be completed.
We tried 3 browsers, from 4 different laptops which are situated in two different countries. It freezes. And your coleague told "Ok, I was able to reproduce the problem, so I have forwarded this to 2nd level"
Please, help us.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Thanks for clarifying it, orest. I have cloned your form but I can't replicate the problem though I was able to replicate the problem with your form. Would you please try to send a sample submissions on this cloned form of yours and see if it works fine? Here's the form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30304005906946?
I suspect the problem is related to the two active integrations you had on your form. Is it OK if you could remove the integrations and recheck your form? Re-integrate your form afterwards (Take note that re-integrating your form would generate another spreadsheet URL)
Thanks and we'll await your updates.
- orestAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Integrations have been deleted, the problem is solved.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Glad to hear it. Thanks for letting us know.