- heikijapanAsked on March 13, 2011 at 06:08 AM
You have very nice service, the best in the world. Very easy to use etc. But I still have not been able to find out 2 things.
1. How to save or rename my forms?
2. How to edit my forms offline? At present if I make some adjustments or just try something out on my forms, they will show up on my web page immediately after auto-save.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 13, 2011 at 01:45 PM
1. To rename your forms, go to Setup & Share > Preferences then change the Title of the form. The title serves as the name of your form.
2. Offline editing is not available yet. To prevent changes from being auto-saved, I suggest that you clone your form by going to My Forms > New Form > Import Form > Clone an Existing form - then choose the form that you want to have a copy of.
Hope that helps.