- accuAsked on May 13, 2010 at 02:09 PMDid not know you had a new version. I just tried to make a simple edit to some text on an existing form. Now the type all appears huge and clunky; the form looks horrible. What's going on? I have changed my links to the screwed-up form to v2, so they appear OK for now but I need to know what happened and how to fix it. I have already wasted a couple of hours.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2010 at 03:37 PMCan you provide URL for the form that has this problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 14, 2010 at 02:36 AMThanks. The fonts of the page were getting broken by the HTML code at the top. I replaced the HTML code with the new Heading field. I hope it works:
- accuAnswered on May 14, 2010 at 08:06 AMYes, that seems to have helped. I have seen the same thing in some of my other forms that I have not touched lately, so the problem obviously was not caused by my editing and saving the form with v3 as I first suspected. So I suppose the quick fix for now is to get rid of the HTML entities I have been using for headlines in some forms? I don't have time to learn the new version right now; I just need my existing forms to work and not look too ugly. Thanks very much for your help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 14, 2010 at 08:46 AMOr link to your forms from v2.jotform.com instead of www.jotform. Then they will use v2.jotform.com and they will stay same. We still offer the old version: