- bschwartz215Asked on January 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I know that PayPal standard and pro can be integrated into forms to use as payment. Can PayPal Advanced be used similarly to pro so that credit cards can be used as a form of payment without the customer having a paypal account?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:46 AM
Hello bschwartz215. It's not possible to use PayPal Advanced when using the Paypal website Payments pro integration. Although there had been a request for this so I will also add this thread to the ticket and we'll inform you once we have added this feature.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- photophilAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 03:45 PM
I will add my name to the list of request for paypal advanced ;)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Thanks! Unfortunately we do not have any updates about this. However, you will be informed on this thread once it's added.
- chattonAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 01:45 PM
Please provide support for PayPal Advanced
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 02:38 PM
We have your vote noted. A request about this feature is already added to our Feature Request List. We will let you know once this get implemented.