- marioncateringAsked on January 31, 2013 at 04:29 AM
I update/Edit my forms but the updates or editet form dose not appear on my sites. It shows just the forms before editting or updates?
I hope you will help me with that.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:27 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of your website where your form embedded for further assistance?
- marioncateringAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:29 AMHi
Thanks for You mail.
Here it is:
torsdag den 31. januar 2013 skrev JotForm Support Forum :
- pinoytechAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:41 AM
I've fixed the issue of your form by clearing your form cache on our end. Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies on your end then check your form again? May I suggest you also to change form url from http://form to http://www.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- marioncateringAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:50 AMHi
Will you please try that again.
It is not updatet properly.
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
2013/1/31 JotForm Support Forum
- pinoytechAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 07:03 AM
Your form should be working fine now. Please take a look screenshot of your form: