- gorlandoAsked on January 31, 2013 at 02:31 PM
i am having trouble with the above consistently working.
while it has worked, for example, it is not working
on the below form
i tried cloning, breaking integration, etc
but can't get it to work
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 05:22 PM
We are truly sorry about this issue. Please try re-integrating the form to Google Spreadsheet then after that, change the form URL from jotform.us to jotform.com (do this to form link, form embed codes).
Please update us for results. Thanks
- gorlandoAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 05:53 PM
it looks like when i reintegrated i could then see my existing rows,
but then i tested it with a new entry
and it does not show up in the google form/spreadsheet
and using .com got the followingInvalid Form URLThis form is not available for this domain.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 01:34 AM
Would you please try to do the re-integration process using the following domain? https://secure.jotform.us? Follow this steps.
1. Remove the Google Spreadsheet Integration first
2. Clear your browser's cache
3. Visit https://secure.jotform.us then log in
4. Re-integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet.
Check if this helps.
Let me also inform you that we have current issues with forms on jotform.us domain but our team are working hard to rectify the problem as quickly as possible. Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- gorlandoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 08:27 AMi tried the above and first got an error message
and then tried it again and when i press authenticate
again, nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I have forwarded the issue to one of the developers for checking. We will let you know once an update is made. Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Problem has been solved,
- gorlandoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 12:43 PMyes i can see the spreadsheet now with the link
but i am using www.jotform
and it seems to be redirecting to forms.jotform
and therefore after clicking the link from my
app it comes up blank.
i will check it further, but my initial check
looks like my references are to www and not forms,
so please insure that
there is not a problem on your end with a redirect.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 01:41 PM
By default, all forms starts with form.jotform.com because of using CDN Servers but as mention, you can always change that to www.jotform.com.
- gorlandoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 03:12 PMstill does not seem to be working
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 03:46 PM
Hi, I cannot seem to find the link of this form http://form.jotform.us/form/30297292946161
from this form
I did found
Please double check if you just missed including the mentioned form. If it is there, please guide where I can find it exactly. Btw, I was able to view all the forms properly.
- gorlandoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 05:30 PM
the information does not go to the spreadsheets
which can be viewed through the links in this form.
if that is not clear then please let me know
- gorlandoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 06:03 PMwhen i break integration and reintegrate,
the previous missing entry appears,
but then when i enter a new submission
and then go to the google form
the new submission is not there.
- campcompanionAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 08:17 PM
I'm having the same issue.....instead of getting the submitted information in my spreadsheet.....I'm getting an email instead....which is not what I need, I need it to go into the spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 10:36 PM
The error on integration seems to have fixed already according to one of our dev team and base on my test here as well. We would appreciate if you could do a clear cache on your browser before re-integrating your form. If there are any other active integrations, try removing it and re-integrate your form to Google Speadsheet. Please try it again and let us know how it turns out.
We will wait your updates. Thanks for your patience!
We would appreciate if you could open a new thread for your question so we can focusly help you troubleshoot the problem on your form. Please provide all the necessary details like the form URL, when it starts to happen and the errors you've encountered.
- gorlandoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 11:23 PMi tried creating a new form for testing
and got this when running the form
Form not found
This form has been deleted by the owner.
Try contacting the owner of this form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 03:38 AM
Probably because of syncing issues. Sorry about that.
Would you mind checking it again?
We'll await your updates. Thanks!